This is a detailed FREE 30-Day challenge where you can choose your challenge.
You will be asked to choose from a list of focused and SIMPLE nutritional suggestions. Then, your goal is to stick to it for 30 days.
Maybe your goal is to eat more veggies? Your goal wouldn’t stop there at simply eating more veggies, it will ask how many you want to eat per day – we are getting specific here. Maybe your goal is to stop eating after 8PM or start drinking more water. They are tips and tricks to help you along the way.
The number one area to keep you focused is accountability. I will provide 30 days of quick accountability emails to remind you of your challenge. You can also bookmark this page so you can come back to it easily.
- If you haven’t downloaded the E-book – get your copy now and read through it (in the upper right).
- Pick 1-3 nutrition challenges to focus on these next 30 days.
- Post on social media that you are hitting a challenge and you need accountability – invite friends to join you – this is the BEST way to keep you going!
- Comment on any first impressions, thoughts, fears, excitement or the challenge you choose to BELOW. It will make it more real that you are starting a challenge!
- Be real and true to yourself these next 30 days. Find a journal you can record your personal thoughts or struggles. This is key because you will be able to go back through and see your progress later.
- Take a photo of yourself – any way you want – and no you don’t have to post it. This helps when you compare it to an after photo later down the road in your health journey.
Want extra accountability? I’ll email to remind you!
Take a big breath – write in on your calendar if you haven’t already – the days you will begin and end your challenge…and let’s go!