I began a search for healthy cookies, mainly made with whole foods and no white or brown sugar in the ingredients Below is another cookie you have to try!
Avocado Chocolate Cookies
- 1 avocado flesh (ripe, but not brown)
- 1 banana (ripe, but not brown)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder (I filled the avocado peel as my measuring cup -fill about 1/2 way full)
- Sprinkle dark chocolate chunks (I used about 1/4-1/2 cup with 85% cocoa)
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- Preheat oven to 175°C / 350° F.
- In a bowl using a hand mixer (or make everything in a food processor), mix together avocado and banana until smooth. Add in the egg.
- Mix in the cocoa powder and baking soda.
- Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Using two spoons place dollops of cookie dough in a baking sheet with parchment paper. The cookie won’t spread as much as usual cookies when baking, so make sure to flatten them out a bit with the back of the spoon.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until the cookies don’t stick as much to the paper as they did before baking.
- Cool down. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
Original Source: The Smoothie Lover