This 30-day nutrition challenge is for everyone! It’s a super easy approach because YOU can pick the challenge that fits your needs best, after all, this is about you and your nutritional needs. So don’t worry, I won’t ask you to eat anything you don’t really want to – you can choose.
HOW TO START THIS CHALLENGE
There is a nutrition challenge for every letter of the alphabet, one of them is bound to appeal to you. Prov 13:4 says the soul of the sluggard craves and gets nothing, while the soul of the diligent is richly supplied. So listen to to the Good Word and be active in something that keeps you challenged and moving forward.
- Sign up for FREE by clicking the image to the left.
- Download your FREE 30-Day Nutrition eBook – which includes over 25 nutrition challenges to choose from.
- Choose 1-3 nutrition challenges that speak to you most – they range from drinking more water to eating 12 servings of vegetables a day.
- The challenge will begin 7 days after you download the ebook. This gives you time to gather supplies if needed and to wrap your mind around it, you can start right away if you want though.
- Invite friends to do this challenge with you – ultra important! I’m unmotivated when I’m solo on my challenges.
- You will receive an encouraging email to remind you and keep you accountable for the following 30 days.
You’ll also receive 5 bonus weight loss meal plans!
You can usually find me participating in a challenge of some sort – because I love the thrill of seeing it through to the end. A challenge in nutrition is sometimes easier than an exercise one.
We HAVE to eat to live…and don’t have to go to the gym to survive. Challenges give me something to look forward to and a standard for which to measure participation. If you have never done a challenge or just want to do something different, then join us!