- Have one lift another (like the video)
- Try having them race to a nearby landmark – stop sign, next driveway, park, etc. Have them pick up a pine cone and run back.
- Have them leap frog in the grass, log roll down a hill, jump over each other, etc.
- Have them race each other while doing crab walks, bear crawls, bunny hops or on all fours.
- Who can do the most in 30 seconds?
- Pushups, sit ups, crunches, tricep dips, plank holds, curl ups – pull ups, hopping on one leg – then the other, etc.
If you want advice from someone, look for the person who has walked the path already. My wife, Sarah Hansel, and I are still on