- Most glasses aren’t the size of a measuring 8oz. cup, most pour at least 10 ounces and some 16 ounces.
- Instead of the chart, grab a 32 oz. water bottle and fill it up 2 times during the day.
- Don’t drink it all at once, your kidneys won’t like that very much.
- Don’t drink it all after dinner, you will be running to the bathroom all night.
- Drink a large glass before your meals, it will help you to eat less (if you need to eat less that is).
- Don’t put anything in it, keep it clear – how God made it.
- Usually people will go to the bathroom a lot when they first start drinking a lot, this will settle to a normal less frequent cycle.
- Remember this is making you HEALTHY and you will lose weight!
ENJOY your journey and remember God is more than able to help you with all things. Now to him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to his power that is at work within us…Ephesians 3:20.